Day 5 [Burnaby]

I was up late trying to record something for this secret project that I'm doing with a group online. I was originally hoping it would take at most 30 minutes, but before I knew, it took 2 hours. I was pretty tired afterwards, and passed out when I got to bed. Hopefully, my part in the video is fine as it is. Knowing what you want to do, and coming up with a plan. I wish that I knew exactly the life plan set out. I have a vague idea of what I want, and the next step is figuring out how to get there. The thing is... my motivation can be up and down. Some days I can be really productive and not be phased by anything, while other days, I feel like a potato. Is it a sign that I'm unsure of what I really want, or being comfortable, still lamenting over the past? I honestly don't know. It's just something for me to think through...

Another inspiration for my stories have been from a singer named Kina Grannis. I first heard about her from her acting debut in a web series called Funemployed produced by Wong Fu Productions (also another inspiration). I really like her songs, and to this day, she is genuine in being grateful and loving to her fans. Her personality is quite a bit like mine, which brings me comfort that hopefully I can get myself out of this hole that I dug myself in. Surrounding yourself with support from friends and family and fans, it gives you strength and courage. At least, that's what I assume it is what it's like being in her shoes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #12

Flash Fiction #14