Mini-Series - Part 1

As the title says, this is a mini project series that I'm going to do as a test run. It is related to a writing project (Tentative Title: Yamagata Detective Agency) in terms of format that I've been planning and thinking about for quite a bit. I'm not sure how long this mini-series will go on as I haven't even thought that far aside from the first few parts... but well let's see how it goes! Hope you enjoy this first part! =)

~~~

I heaved myself onto a chair,
and slammed my face against the table in front of me
with a sigh afterwards.
Jason asked, "Are you still sad after the break-up with Emily?"

"Do you even need to ask the obvious?"
I looked at him after rolling my eyes.

"There's so many fish in the sea that are better than her."
Jason stretched out his hands dramatically.
"Don't let her bring you down."

I turned to face him with a stone look.
"Can you get even cheesier than that?"

"Hey, don't hit me. I was just trying to cheer you up."
He leaned back, defensive.
"I was being honest. There are tons of girls for you to meet, and you're better off without her."

"But I thought she was the one..." I sighed, hiding my face onto the table.

"I know, Ken... We've all been there..."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #12

Flash Fiction #14