Acknowledgement so far

I will do a proper acknowledgement and give credit to these special friends when my short stories and stories become available in the near future, but I want to do an initial thanks right now for some reason. I just feel like doing something like this today.

I want to thank them for spending their spare time on reading, offering suggestions, and editing my short stories and/or stories. Some of them even on short notice! I can't thank them enough for that. I hope I wasn't being too bothersome, and that you don't mind me asking you for more help on proofreading/editing at a later date. They are (in no particular order): Amelia Chan, Emily Burggraaf, Mylinh Tran, Jenny Vuong, Dahlia Ma, Alexander Robinson, Lori Peplinskie (and her daughter), and Joyce Pun. 

I want to also thank all of the rest of my group of friends and family for the support. Just because I only ask a small number of people to read through my drafts doesn't mean that I think less of you. I want to make the final polished versions surprising to most of you at the very least. Besides my drafts are not so good and I feel at ease when only a handful are exposed to them =b 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #6

Flash Fiction #63