Mini-Series - Part 7

Sorry for the delay, I realized that writing it on the spot is become harder and the key thing with writing it in multiple parts with no central document to hold all of the chapters is consistency. I've gathered all of the chapters that I have written so far in a Word document so that I can read past chapters and have nothing come out of hand and to foreshadow more. To help keep me sane. Even though this is practice, I still want to tell a good interesting story (or at least I hope it is interesting). I'm also sorry that it isn't as daily as it is, maybe when I get better with practice, I can churn out the ideas more often. Hope you enjoy the latest part... and hope you await for future chapters to come for more of the story to unfold between Ken and Lily.

~~~

From the corner of my eyes,
I saw Lily stopped washing the dishes,
and heard her whisper, “Me too.”

“What do you mean?”
I looked over at her,
eyebrows raised.

“Isn't it obvious?”

As both my heart and mind was racing from within,
the moment of the silent gaze,
a blank expression.

She sighed heavily.
“You can be so dense sometimes.
Some stuff happened with some friends,
and it's affected me.”

With a quick look to ensure no one was there,
I stepped closer to her,
until our shoulders were rubbing against one another. 


I said, “You're a smart girl, and I've known you forever.
You'll get through this,
I'll always be there to support you no matter what;
even if I'm the only one on your side.”

“Thank you.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Fiction #13

Flash Fiction #63

Flash Fiction #14